- The Netherlands, Vleuten
- Work experience
- Full/part time
What wil you do?
Do you have a passion for the Cloud and master the Microsoft Cloud to perfection? Are you a communicative, inquisitive and driven person? Are you looking for a challenging position at a fast-growing and dynamic international company? Then the position of Cloud Engineer is perfect for you! As a Cloud Engineer you will become part of our IT Shared Service Center, working from our headquarters in Vleuten. This team is responsible for the global implementation, harmonization and management of the Cloud infrastructure. Among other things, the team deals with Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and the Microsoft Modern Workplace for the (more than 40) Verder Group companies, in addition to continuously maintaining and improving our global cybersecurity and performance.
You're responisbilities are:
You're responisbilities are:
- Implement, monitoring, securing and managing the cloud infrastructure.
- Identifying and investigating risks related to business continuity and/or cyber security and are adept at researching and implementing new technologies.
- Coordinating with our local IT teams and partners through both change projects and day-to-day operations, and are always eager to provide advice and assistance.
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor working and thinking level, preferably a degree in the direction of ICT.
- You are proficient in products and concepts such as Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Active Directory, the Microsoft Defender suite, Microsoft Modern Workplace and Microsoft Endpoint manager.
- You preferably have a background in ICT services.
- You are communicatively strong , have a service-oriented attitude and are able to bring others along in processes of change.
- English is like a second or first language for you. Do you master another language from the 23 countries in which Verder is active? Then that's a big plus!
Who are we?
The Verder Group is a dynamic and financially robust international family-owned company. We focus on the global development and distribution of activities related to sample preparation of solids, analytical technologies, laboratory equipment (Scientific division), as well as specialized pump technologies for the industrial and hygienic market (Liquids division). With manufacturing plants and distribution sites across 23 countries, we have a global presence and employ over 2.000 employees worldwide. As part of our team, you'll contribute to innovative solutions and work in a thriving, diverse environment. Join us at Verder Group and be part of our mission to shape the future of sample preparation, analytical technologies, and specialized pumps on a global scale.
What do we offer?
The Verder Group is investing in digital technologies to support our global growth ambitions. To realize these ambitions, we are building an IT Shared Services team that will support these global initiatives. A great opportunity for ambitious and driven IT talents who can join us in these challenge missions and who want to work with the latest technologies. You will contribute to the foundation of our digital innovation initiatives and we offer you an international and fast moving environment where you can leverage and expand your knowledge globally. We offer a competitive salary matching your qualifications and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a commuting allowance, retirement and disability plan, sport facilities, and a vibrant workplace located near Maxima Park. Enjoy daily fresh fruit, delicious coffee, and engaging (digital) Friday afternoon drinks as part of our team.