Finance specialist Dynamics 365
- The Netherlands, Vleuten
- Work experience
- Finance, Controlling
What wil you do?
Looking for a career on the cutting edge between Finance and IT, at an international and growing family business in Vleuten? Your first challenge is to implement the Financial processes of the Verder Liquids Division in Microsoft Dynamics 365! Together with the project team you will contribute to a successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 within our (international) organization of the Liquids division. Together with key users you work in an agile project and help to translate the financial processes into the new system.
You will be responisble for:
You will be responisble for:
- Set-up, testing & accepting user stories and test cases in the system.
- Presenting solutions to management and other members of the project.
- Ensuring that the Verder Liquids Way of working is upheld.
- Training and support of the end users during system commissioning.
- Continuously improving and optimizing the implemented financial processes and systems.
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor degree in Business Economics, Business Administration, Business IT or Management.
- You have 5 years work experience, preferable in a trade or production company.
- You have extensive knowlege and experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and implementation experience in an ERP project is an advantage.
- You have knowledge of financial administration.
- You have strong analytic skills and a pro-active mindset.
- You're solution-oriented and like to work both independently and in a team.
- You master the English language and the Dutch language is a plus.
- You have the ability to deal with other cultures and enjoy travelling internationally.
Who are we?
Verder Liquids is a division of Verder Group; a medium-sized, international family-owned technology company. Over the years we’ve developed within our business segment into a global player due to organic growth and acquisitions. Verder Liquids is an innovative, expanding production and distribution company of industrial and hygienic pump solutions. We have a leadership position in all our niche markets. The basis for the successful and future-oriented development of our company are our employees. We are a team of more than 1,000 colleagues worldwide. With their enthusiasm, expertise and dedication to face every new challenge they represent our most valuable capital.
What do we offer?
Our new Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system will be the backbone of the Verder Liquids Division. After training and introduction period you will gain in depth knowledge of our financial processes and ERP system. This will be an excellent base to continue your growth within our organization. We offer a competitive salary matching your qualifications and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a commuting allowance, retirement and disability plan, sport facilities, and a vibrant workplace located near Maxima Park. Enjoy daily fresh fruit, delicious coffee, and engaging (digital) Friday afternoon drinks as part of our team.