- The Netherlands, Vleuten
- Manager First Level
- Office, administration, processing
What will you do?
Are you a proactive, results-oriented and technical professional looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact to an international and growing business? We are seeking for a highly motivated Operations manager to join our Aerox team! As the Operations manager you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing the daily operations department of the company, ensuring that it runs efficiently and effectively. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy leading a high-performing team, with the option to travel worldwide (if desired) this position offers an exciting chance to contribute to a dynamic and innovative industry!
Your responsibilities are:
Your responsibilities are:
- Leading a small, close-knit team with the potential for global project involvement.
- Coordinating various projects to ensure seamless execution and maintaining oversight from inception to completion through technical understanding of the Aerox-injector.
- Ensuring streamlined project execution within established timeframes, budgets, and quality standards.
- Maintaining compliance with all relevant regulations and upholding ISO9001 standards.
- Monitoring and analyzing operational performance, identifying opportunities for improvement, and implementing them.
- Developing and managing budgets, overseeing project realization, and providing accurate financial projections.
- Delivering prompt and precise reports to Managing director.
- Cultivating and sustaining strong relationships with clients and suppliers.
Who are you?
- You have an hbo degree (or mbo4 with relevant work experience) in mechanical engineering or a related field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in operations management, preferably within a similar industry.
- You have excellent leadership and management skills combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Your communication and interpersonal skills are excellent.
- You can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You are proficient in the English language and the Dutch language proficiency is prefered.
- Proficient in relevant software, such as AutoCAD and Solidworks, is a plus.
Who are we?
Aerox is a leading global supplier specializing in industrial odor reduction solutions and part of Pindustry and Verder. Our product, the Aerox®-Injector, enables customers worldwide to minimize odor emissions, ensuring compliance with regulations whilst promoting a better living environment. As a trusted partner to market leaders across diverse industries such as food, nutrition, animal feed, fish feed, rubber, and tobacco, Aerox offers a dynamic and rewarding environment. Be part of our mission to make a positive impact, contribute to sustainability, and shape the future of odor reduction. Join us today and play a vital role in creating a cleaner and more responsible world.
What do we offer?
In this all-round position, you will work closely with senior management, gain valuable experience and come into contact with all aspects of the field. This will give you the opportunity to develop further within our team. We offer a competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a commuting allowance, pension and disability scheme, sports facilities and a lively workplace near Maxima Park. As part of our team, enjoy daily fresh fruit, delicious coffee and fun (digital) Friday afternoon drinks.