People & culture associate
- The Netherlands, Vleuten
- Junior, Career start
- Work experience
- Human Resources
- Full/part time
What wil you do?
Join our team to support the roll-out of People & culture for the international Verder Liquids division! Are you passionate about human resources and excited to embark on a journey that transcends borders? We’re seeking an eager-to-learn individual to work together with the People & culture manager for the division to support the roll-out of HR tools, like engagement survey, HR and Recruitment system, ambassador program, and support the People & culture manager with a wide range of activities, for example reporting and data analysis. You will be part of an all-round People & culture team of 6 people, who work closely together.
Your responsibilities include:
Your responsibilities include:
- Support the roll-out of HR tools for the global division, such as engagement survey and ambassador program.
- Roll-out, together with Business process analyst People & culture, our global HR & recruitment system (rexx).
- Coordinate or follow-up on a wide range of HR activities for the division, such as group policy updates.
- Complete required reporting and conduct related data analysis.
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor degree in preferably HRM, and some work experience in an HR related field is ideal but not required.
- You’re keen to develop yourself further in the field of HR and had some international exposure during studies and/or travels.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, so you can interact effectively on different levels and/or cultures.
- You learn quickly, work accurate and have good analytical skills.
- You have the ability to manage different priorities.
- You have a command of the English language and preferably the Dutch language.
Who are we?
Verder Liquids is a division of Verder Group; a medium-sized, international family-owned technology company. Over the years we’ve developed within our business segment into a global player due to organic growth and acquisitions. Verder Liquids is an innovative, expanding production and distribution company of industrial and hygienic pump solutions. We have a leadership position in all our niche markets. The basis for the successful and future-oriented development of our company are our employees. We are a team of more than 1,000 colleagues worldwide. With their enthusiasm, expertise and dedication to face every new challenge they represent our most valuable capital.
What do we offer?
We offer you a role in which you can start or leverage further your HR career, as you have the opportunity to join multiple projectteams and work together with our stakeholders across the world. Of course, a salary matching your qualifications and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a commuting allowance, retirement and disability plan, sport facilities, and a vibrant workplace located near Maxima Park. Enjoy daily fresh fruit, delicious coffee, and engaging (digital) Friday afternoon drinks as part of our team.